Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Clintons

This has been the week for political rallies in Kentucky. Bill and Hillary Clinton came to Transylvania University in Lexington yesterday to speak. It was very different than Barack Obama's rally the week before. This one felt more like a traditional political rally and I'm not sure if I like that or not. I support Obama, but if he doesn't get the nomination I will support Hillary. Anyway, here are some pictures.



I tried to go for a different type of picture. I don't think it ever really worked out though.





I can't decide if I like this one better with (bottom) or without (top) the crop.



Comments? Suggestions? Snide remarks?

3 comments:

Quentin said...

I like the top purely for the satirical effect of the poster being upside down.

msexton said...

I love the top on because of the upside down poster that says "smart" choice

msexton said...

I also LOVE the first picture of bill...his pointed finger is such a trademark...its a very different look of a very familiar pose