Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bruce Lunsford Rally

Yesterday Stone, Crouch and I went to a Bruce Lunsford rally where Bill Clinton was also speaking. I was really excited until we got there and were stuck in the press pool. They told us we were not allowed to take any photos outside of the pen. I'm sure there are ways around this but I didn't know them. I left feeling really pissed off that I was only able to get podium pictures. I'm interesting in doing political photography, but I guess I just need to figure out how to play that game.





I couldn't decide if I liked this one better cropped or uncropped.





This is from Jackson's Orchard today. I usually don't see things like this but I thought this was pretty cool looking. (It looked better before the web sucked out my contrast.)

No comments: