Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Forgotten

Last week our assignment for picture stories was The Forgotten. I had a few ideas that didn't pan out and ended up shooting Brad Phelps. Brad is a janitor at T.C. Cherry Elementary in Bowling Green. He's a really great guy who loves his job. I only had 4 hours to shoot but here's what I got.

Curtis_T_Forgotten_01

Curtis_T_Forgotten_02

Curtis_T_Forgotten_03

Curtis_T_Forgotten_04

Curtis_T_Forgotten_07

Curtis_T_Forgotten_08

Curtis_T_Forgotten_09

Curtis_T_Forgotten_10

3 comments:

Briana Scroggins said...

The fifth picture really tells the story!

Kelsey Sullivan said...

I really like the fifth one, too. I didn't have the opportunity to get that shot in my janitor story and I'm glad you did.

Michael Angelo said...

Yah man I really did enjoy this.