Saturday, September 19, 2009

Friday Night Lights

Here's a feature I shot last night at the Warren East vs. Warren Central game. I shot it for my practicum class. We had to turn in a feature, two action shots, and a shot of each coach by 9:45 p.m. It was fun but I'm glad we have one more chance to do it better. I'll try to update more often.

_MG_3818

Members of the Raiderettes cheerleading squad watch the Warren East High School marching band perform at half time Friday, September 18, 2009. The Warren East Raiders took on the Warren Central Dragons at Warren East Friday for the first time since 2004. The Dragons defeated the Raiders 50-7.

1 comment:

Bettina said...

I see what you're going for but there is no moment here. If those girls were turned a little bit more, if you would have hung around just a bit longer, it might have happened for you. Don't be afraid to be a creeper! Fiddle with your camera or cell phone until they don't notice you.