Thursday, November 26, 2009

Regulars

This is my photo column from practicum a few weeks ago. Mr. B gave us the topic "edges of campus" but told us if we had a better idea to go for it. When I was in Kalamazoo this summer I thought about what keeps people coming back to certain places. What makes people "regulars"? There are some great stories behind why people frequent restaurants, coffee shops, bowling alleys, etc. I hope to keep this going as a personal assignment for as long as I can. Here are the five I turned in for class (click to enlarge).





3 comments:

Christopher Fryer said...

these are pretty awesome dude, were these just a few of them, do you have more? i like how you took it out of the restaurant world

katelin said...

this is a great idea. i definitely want to see more. keep it up! this seems like the type of project that you could get a book deal out of.

Aaron said...

cool idea. can't wait to see more.