Thursday, February 3, 2011

hip.

It's been a looooong time since I've posted on here. Last semester I was the photo editor at the College Heights Herald and took a video class, so the blog fell to the wayside. I will try my best to post here more often now. This is my last semester at WKU. I'm incredibly excited but also incredibly nervous. Most of the semester will be spent working on one project, but there will be other things, too. I'll make another post with videos from last semester and a few of my favorite Herald issues.

For now, here are some photos shot on my iPhone with the Hipstamatic app. I've had the app for a while but have never really played with it. These are some fun sets of pictures from the last month-ish.

I even made the title hip with lowercase letters and a period!

hip_sized_01

hip_sized_02

hip_sized_03

No comments: