Thursday, February 3, 2011

Videos

Last semester I took the Web Narratives class at WKU. This was my first time shooting and producing video pieces. Some were more successful than others I think, but overall I enjoyed working with video. Here are three of the pieces I made last semester. The first was for an assignment called "Journey," where our only job was to take the viewer on a journey.



This video was part of a team project with Kelly Lafferty. The assignment was to choose a zip code and produce short video stories showing what makes it special. We focused our project on Rosine, Ky., the home of bluegrass music. This is the video I produced.



This was also a team project with Ben Severance. The Web Narratives class teamed up with students from the Practicum class and produced stories about high school football teams in south central Kentucky. We were assigned to Greenwood High School. The other projects can be viewed on the Friday Night Lights website.

No comments: